For more information about membership in the Blue Hill Garden Club, contact Ruth Miller, Membership Chair 207 374-2003, or e-mail [email protected]
Enjoy upcoming programs on:
- Environmentally friendly gardening
- Trees, shrubs, vines, bulbs, annuals, and perennials for our part of Maine
- Garden tools and techniques
- Growing and cooking with herbs
- Composting, mulching, weed control
- Attracting birds and butterflies to your garden
- Flower arranging and drying
Print, cut, and mail with your check for $25 (single) or
$35 (couple) to: BHGC, PO Box 1118, Blue Hill, ME 04614.
- Name(s) Single or couple membership:
- Mailing address:
- Physical address:
- Alternate winter address:
- Any particular gardening interests?